Welcome to the Faculty of Health. Through our six degree programs – Kinesiology & Health Science, Psychology, Neuroscience, Nursing, Health Studies (Policy, Management and Informatics) and Global Health – our commitment to excellence is demonstrated through our professors who are nationally and internationally recognized experts in their fields; through our leading edge research; and through community partnerships to improve health outcomes both locally and globally. In addition, students benefit from learning opportunities that go beyond the classroom to include experiential education in a range of settings from laboratories to sports fields and with community partners including hospitals, clinics, schools, health and recreation centres.
Join a mature student peer mentor for a casual walk on campus to discuss any personal or academic issues you might be facing.
Pop-in with a quick question or bring a career document to work on and stay awhile. No registration or time limit!
Our Career Peer Educators will be on hand to help with:
- Resume & Cover Letters
- Job Searching & Networking
- Interview Skills & Preparation
- LinkedIn: Building a Profile & Job Searching
- Exploring What You Can do With Your Degree
- Resources at the Career Centre and on Campus
- Navigating the Career Centre Website
- Any other career questions you have!